Sleep Training Roadmap (+ FB Group access)
- A downloadable step-by-step sleep plan(for ages 4 months – 2 yrs) created to fit your family’s needs and designed to overcome those sleepless days & nights.
- Sample schedules and routines for every age and nap stage.
- Training which covers both nighttime and naps.
- Access to our private Sleep Training Facebook Group where you can receive support, ask your questions and stay up to date with any Q&A sessions, videos, blog posts or other resources provided.
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE FOR GROUP ACCESS/DOWNLOAD LINK(can take up to 30 minutes to arrive)
The Sleep Training Roadmap will help you:
- Get your baby sleeping through the night (10-12 hours per night).
- Create the best sleeping environment to encourage more restful restorative sleep.
- Teach your baby how to fall asleep independently.
- Learn how to handle multiple night wakings and how to wean night feeds when desired.
- Get your baby on a healthy nap schedule, taking around 3 hours of naps per day.
By purchasing this program, you understand that your baby will likely display some form of "protest crying" while learning the skill of independent sleep. Baby Sleep Journey utilizes in-person check-ins during the process to ensure that baby knows they aren't abandoned, their needs are met, and parents stay involved in their progress. Your baby should be at least 16 weeks old and unable to climb out of their crib to begin this Sleep Training Roadmap.